23 December 2014

CHRISTMAS JUMPER & SKINNIES

Jumper - c/o F&F, Faux Fur Scarf - Zara, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Boohoo

I had to get another Christmas jumper in there before the big one arrives. I've actually not bought any new ones this year, I guess it's not really a trend led kind of thing.. If it's sickeningly festive you're onto a winner. This one is actually quite sweet and tasteful, nothing too OTT. I'm making the most of it while I can.. Christmas has come around SO quick. 

Extra Christmassy-ness is courtesy of that mega fluffy scarf. I keep forgetting to wear this one so I'm bringing it out of retirement. It's so nice for getting extra cosy and is still as soft as the day I bought it. Faux fur is one of the things I love about this time of year. It just makes you feel much more glam, with tat kind of Cruella de Vil vibe. 

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. great way to style a XMAS jumper :)

    15emedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your scarf! Have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're posts always look effortless, keep up the good work!

    http://fashiononabudget7.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fur !

    Giveaway, win a So...? Fragrance gift set !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jumper!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jumper! gotta love a christmas jumper!!!!

    HAPPY XMAS
    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fur scarf looks sooo soft! I've been looking for some to accesorise some of outfits with and I've seen some amazing ones, with not so mazing prices aha!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas sweater! Love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, I love your sweater. Merry Christmas
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit ! Merry christmas,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look! ♥

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig