15 December 2014

DETAILS: TOP KNOTS & ALL BLACK

Coat - c/o Boohoo, Bra (just seen) - c/o Urban Outfitters, Leggings - H&M, Boots - Oooold.. Possibly Dotty P back in the day?!

Bit of an iddy biddy post today. It's not really a full outfit, but there are few bits and bobs I can ramble on about. 

Firstly the hair. I'm same old same old when it comes to my hair, so sticking a tiny bit of it up like this is different for me. I quite like this kind of thing especially when it's all looking a bit deshevilled (it definitely is). The only thing I would say is this.. NEVER THINK IT'S OKAY TO PUT YOUR HAIR IN AN ELASTIC BAND. I know, it was stupid on my part. But times are hard and hair bobbles are few. I have learnt my lesson.

Other details of mention. No. 7 Nude Lip Liner, smudged in with MAC Sheer Plum lippy (I've heard it's now been discontinued.. sob). My favourite combo at the minute. There's a tiny bit of bra flashing thrown in there too. It's a super pretty strappy thing that's wasted on being kept under clothing. I'm always looking for side boo outfits to wear with it. Forgive me.

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Lovely little post. I am currently sitting with my hair in an elastic band because my boyfriend "tidied" up my "crap" and now I cannot find my bobbles. Great. Looking forward to ripping my hair out later when I try to remove it haha.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair colour is amazing- the perfect balance of warm and icy tones!

    Rachael O x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hair style. I wish my hair was long enough to rock it :{
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely like this, really suits you!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! I always wear half my hair up like this recently, it's such a cute way to get it al out of your face

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this look. I have so many screen prints of your photos for fashion inspiration haha love your style :)
    Jo x

    freckkleface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so beautiful i wish my hair could do this! amazing make up too.

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really pretty! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig