1 December 2014

JUMPER DRESS & KNEE HIGHS

Jumper - H&M, Belt - Forever 21, Boots - I wish I could remember but they're about 4 years old.. Boohoo do similar! :) 
Y'know that feeling when you see something fabulous in H&M for a really good price? It's a good one. There aren't many other places I go to where I see something I love and get excited because I can actually afford it.. I love Zara and Topshop as much as the next gal, my bank balance on the other hand doesn't. One day I'm going to walk into that sort of shop and be able to buy whatever I want, but for now H&M will continue to be my favourite shopping spot.

That little ramble relates to this jumper dress. Really comfy, a nice soft knit (can't be dealing with anything scratchy) and the perfect length for wearing with knee high boots.. It's not quite as short as it looks here, in reality it's the sort that you don't worry about flashing your bum in. When I realised it was only £14.99 I was indeed a happy bun. That's good for a big chunky knit right?! It's not too trend led so I know I'll end up wearing it in winters to come. 

Oh I'm guessing you'll have noticed I'm indoors.. I really couldn't face the wind/rain/mud/cold today ha. I've just ordered some fancy schmancy lighting stuff so I'm practising indoors for when that arrives.I can guarantee it'll take me forever to work it all out.. Bear with! 

x

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This outfit as gorgeous. The boots and jumper just look amazing! I'm now on the search for boots just like those now :) x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so warm! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E that sweater with the knee high boots!!! So cute!

    www.tarahgarner.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so warm and cozy, love it ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jumper dresses but I don't think I'm confident enough to wear one x

    Pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumper dresses are killer. Bought one today. Woo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots look amazing on you!

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, this is perfect. The hood too! You look amazing, I love it. Another knit on my very, very big wishlist
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute and cosy look! I love the dress.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, your jumper looks so comfy.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots! Crazy how fashion comes back around x
    Fashion On My Back // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only £14.99!!! I will be ordering that tonight for sure. You've styled it perfectly too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agreed! H&M is definitely a great alternative to the likes or Zara! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo its the one from the advert and what a bloody bargain at that price. Looks awesome with the boots :)
    www.meowandme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an amazing outfit, cozy yet feminine. Totally digging it.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig