27 December 2014

SALES ROUND UP: LUST LIST

 Cashmere Scarf - Aspinal of London, Mirror Ball Phone Case - Marc Jacobs, Nude Ankle Boots - ASOS, Turtle Neck Jumper - Whistles, Black Wedges - LK Bennet, Belt - Aspinal of London, Lipstick - 'Barbara' NARS (not in the sales, but had my first NARS lippy for Christmas and it's love), Silver Pumps - Whistles, Samsung NX3000 Camera - John Lewis

I'm calling this a lust list, mainly because although these items are from the sales, they're still on my 'I want but cannot afford list'. Or maybe the 'cannot justify list'.. Do I need another three pairs of shoes? Definitely not. These are all the schmancy bits I'm now lusting after in the sales. As I've got older I've become less bothered about grabbing a top for less than a fiver, and more obsessed with treating myself to some techy gadget or something a little extravagant. Not good for my bank balance, but I think in the long run I get more out of it. This year I'm fancying a new camera, something not quite as hefty as my DSLR but still good quality.. Any recommendations are welcomed! I'm also struggling to stop spending on something from Aspinal. It'd be my ultimate choice for a little bit of luxury.

Anyhow, how was Christmas?! Mine was lovely, forever thankful for having such thoughtful friends and family. I always get a bit sad once Christmas has whizzed by, but we've just had a whole load of snow to make everything feel extra festive again! 

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This phone case is great, ive been eyeing it up since clothesencounters did a video with it!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that turtle neck, looks so cosy!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute list ! Love the shoes !

    Giveaway ! Win a So...? Fragrance gift set !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the camera! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice post. gorgeous items! love the nude boots :)
    very inspiring blog.
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love the color of that lipstick!!! ♥

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the shoes you selected!
    Xo
    Jamesia Fluellen
    http://theglamagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig