11 December 2014

WAFFLE KNIT & CULOTTES

Choker - c/o Boohoo, Jumper - c/o Boohoo, Belt - Primark, Culottes - Primark, Boots - Forever 21

Another quick one from me. My indoors pictures are always debatable, so I usually only get a few snaps. Or two, to be precise. I'll be playing with my new fancy schmancy lighting this weekend though, so we'll see how that works out. Hopefully it's going to revolutionise my world of taking blog pictures. Ha. We'll see. It does make filming a lot easier, the only thing is I'm not sure I like seeing my face so clear. In reality that bit of blur and lesser quality is a lot more forgiving..

Anyway, that's my millionth ramble about this lighting stuff. Today was just a simple day, something quite warm and comfortable for work (that belt gets looser throughout the day). I think I'm going to wear a similar version of this outfit with a Christmas jumper for something sickeningly festive. How quick is Christmas coming round by the way?! I'll definitely be taking somewhat Christmassy outfits over the next week or so so keep an eye out for that. I mean marginally festive, not me dressed as a Christmas tree.

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / Instagram
x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Those culottes look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination, the belt makes it all come together x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit !


    EPIC Makeup Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
    Http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look as always! Especially love that jumper xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these culottes! they look great on you

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning , I love the choker. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, you can carry anything off girl. Love the textures in this outfit, its gorgeous
    xxx

    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your culottes! Look at that waist x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been dying to try culottes but haven't gotten round to it yet....this post is making think I need to do this ASAP! Really,like the styling, so into grey this season 👌😙 curiousaliceloves,wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so lovely, you are so pretty.
    congrats on your successful blog !!

    www.millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig