22 January 2015

BOOTS & A MAXI SKIRT

Top - New Look, Coat - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Boots - c/o Dorothy Perkins

I'm writing this after another snow day, thinking this outfit would now be totally inappropriate. When I took these pictures it was much warmer (well, as 'warmer' as it ever gets at this time of year), so I could just about brave flashing a bit of leg. I know everyone's mad for the over the knee boots at the minute, but I'm yet to give in and buy a pair. I do love them.. I just can't justify another pair of boots. I'm pretty sure if I fetch anymore shoes home my ma will be packing my bags for me. Ha.

The Dotty P boots I've got on are more like a 'knee skimmer', rather than their longer thigh high cousins. My favourite fit for wearing with long skirts and dresses.. Makes a change from vacuum packing yourself in tights. I think I'll do a proper post on these sometime soon. These snaps were just ones I took on my new camera whilst faffing around with the settings. 

Oh, I am wearing that new top I mentioned a couple of posts ago. It's a nice little basic don't you think? Ribbed and a good colour. Love.

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. That skirt is so gorgeous !

    Many giveaways on my blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This maxi skirt is amazing! I love this outfit!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top really is the perfect basic. I'm off to New Look to nab it and pray there's more colours!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always, love the colour of that top xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you've only got a little bit of leg on show - such a cool look especially for winter. And yes that top is still a fab basic :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skirt with the boots looks great!

    L&R x

    http://www.rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it Lydia..I love the top just adds a nice colour to the outfit and the boots are just perfect..I also have yet to get a thigh high pair but I'm with you, my mum will probably not let me in if I come home with a pair haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! x

    annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, the coat is just gorgeous and love the splash of colour with the top :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the outfit! Looks great :)

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should get some Otk boots they are so fab. These boots are great though, love the outfit.
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm obsessed with the color of your top, it's so unique and good for winter time ! Amazing outfit :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig