7 January 2015

LIPPY FAVOURITES

Clockwise - MAC Dark Side, MAC Sheer Plum, MAC Honey Love, Maybelline 24 Hour Lip Colour (Pink Spice), Maybelline 24 Hour Lip Colour (Rose Dust), MAC Hue, Maybelline 24 Hour Lip Colour (Soft Taupe)
Makeup, at least when it comes to blogging, isn't really my 'thing'. Not that I'm super skilled with it outside of blogging, but when it comes to treating myself I probably spend a lot more on unnecessary beauty products than I do clothes. You just can't beat having a little spend in MAC or coming home from a shopping trip with a little Chanel purchase (few and far between thanks to me having grown up things to pay for like petrol and food.. blehhhh).

With 2015 already in full swing I thought I'd do a small round up on a few lippy favourites. Admittedly, there isn't much variety, but I like what I like and as a result go back for many variations of the save thing. MAC loves include Sheer Plum, now discontinued much to my dissapointment and Honey Love.. Similar to the much lusted after Velvet Teddy. If it's matte, nude or some burgundy sort of colour then I'm a fan.

I've also got a few of the Maybelline 24 Hour Lip Colours. I know a lot of people say these are too drying (they are pretty dry, but they do come with a balmy-thingymabobby) but I love the few colours I've got and they come in handy if you're messy and always end up with a shmushy lipstick face.. Basically I'm talking about me.

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I live the mac berry colour.. such a shame it's discontinued. Soap and glory do amazing lipstcks too you should give them a go! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos you took. I need some darker shades, really need to try some of these Mac ones.

    Petite Side of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC are at the top of everyones!! Love them so much :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those Mac shades!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these nudey brown shades! Haven't tried the Maybelline 24 stains yet, but the Rimmel Provocalips are amazing for staying on all day and totally avoids shmushy lipstick face haha!

    Maisy Meow | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous picks x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nude lipsticks are amazing, i really need to get on the hype and try the Mac ones though!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such lovely shades Lydia! Thanks for the recommendations!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAC do some amazing shades. I am looking into building up my lipstick collection, definitely will be considering some of these x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, absolutely addicted to MAC's Honey Love. Perfect paired with 'Stone' Lipliner I think. You can get it extra brown-y that way! :P

    XO, G From grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say I love a MAC purchase myself. I 'aint no beauty or makeup expert but I certainly like to treat myself every now and again! You have some lovely shades here xx

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all such amazing colours, I wish they were ones that would suit me! Having adult things to pay for is the most boring thing in the world! Especially when you fancy a big pointless splurge!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. These shades are looking so lovely !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these colours are beautiful! I don't have any of them so I may need to go shopping soon.

    Taylor // www.noelbeauty411.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Mac HoneyLove, I much try out your other recommendations. I think Mac Hue it next on my list.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you presented the lipstick colours, I love all these but the lighter colour looks fun x

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg I can toootally relate to eveerything you just said! It was like I'm writing basically hahahh... I also can't go to mac without buying a thing even though fashion is my thing actually :)
    love all those lipsticks ! great post

    I would be thankful if you visit my blog, I am new here
    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing!!! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you love sheer plum try Plumful! :)

    x Shiana

    www.thebeautyscanner.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig