11 January 2015

SKINNIES & HEELS

Hat - Boohoo, Scarf - H&M, Jumper - c/o Boohoo, Jeans - Missguided, Heels - c/o Dorothy Perkins

I actually took these pictures a fair while ago (we're talking pre-Christmas.. pictures that managed to get lost in the realms of my Macbook) but it's an outfit that I've ended up wearing for work since then. Minus the hat and heels.. as much as I'd like to be I'm not quite that glam for workypops.

The jumper is just an oversized one from Boohoo.. pretty simple but a nice basic. I love grey with camel at the minute and usually tie it in with that scarf. I've basically spent my winter wrapped up in this. On the snuggle scale it's a winner.

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. looks so cosy and warm! lovely outfit for winter :) x
    pagesbylaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever seen a scarf in that colour, is that weird? I absolutely love this outfit too and the hat really suits you!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper so much !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette Eyewear !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look. Cosy knits with a big camel scarf and skinny black denim is such a winner, always. You're reminding me how much I am missing my black skinnies, which sadly died thanks to a split in the butt just before Christmas. They are so high up on the 'to replace' list that it is getting silly! I will very likely be stealing this whole look as soon as I get my babies back again!
    xxx
    Laura @ Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater with your scarf
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jumper looks so cosy and very similar to the Alexander Wang one that has an orange edging x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! Where is the jumper from?

    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper look super snuggly! Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look, I would wear it to death too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the oversized jumper, looks great with skinnies!

    www.lifeaslissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this Lydia, simple yet so chic doll!
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit combination!

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the fedora :)

    15emedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig