28 January 2015

VIDEO | MAKEUP & HAIR STUFFS


I normally film this sort of thing, forget to take a picture for the thumbnail then try and screen shot something to make do.. Which means most of my videos never make it onto my blog. Even still, I don't usually bother posting my videos on here, mainly because I'm not sure if people who read my blog are quite so bothered about my awkward self on film. YouTube is always a funny one and I'm still not sure if I can ever bridge the gap between that and blogging, but I do love faffing around filming and editing (not always with as much success as I'd like).. It's a bit like going back to the days of school projects. This video I filmed actually made the cut - I'm still playing around with this camera (and forever increasing on the vanity scale) so I did manage to get some snaps to go alongside it. 

To cut a long story short (I'm writing this before work, toast in hand, hoping traffic will for once be on my side), the video pretty much explains everything. It's more of a 'GRWM' rather than a tutorial - I don't think I'm anywhere close to being in a position to say 'this is what you should do with your curlers and this is how you should trowel on the foundation'.. Ha. I like dolling myself up with makeup, but I'm definitely amateur! It's all a bit Ariana Grande inspired, mostly because of that little hair do. For me, whenever I do that hair I AM ARIANA. Ha. I wish, but it does make me feel a bit like a teeny weeny popstar. Anyway, enjoy!

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. such a great video ! you have amazing hair, the colour is just perfect x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY!!!

    XX,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair, looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did your hair ! Super cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! x

    annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the video Lydia...you look gorgeous <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this Lydia, you look so adorable and I can definitely see the Adriana inspo :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig