17 March 2015

HAIR EXTENSIONS?!

Hair Extensions - c/o Hair Rehab London (Colour - Supermodel Style)
Styled by The Blow

I never thought I'd be bothered about hair extensions again. I used to wear them way back as a 17 year old - all be it badly. Back then they were those straggly wefts that hadn't been around long, they never matched my hair colour and there wasn't a chance that they'd blend well. It'll probably be one of those periods in my life where I'll look back on pictures and think 'WHAT were you thinking?', but I guess we've all had these moments.

Since then I've grown my hair to a length I'm happy with and didn't really consider wearing hair extensions. After hearing a lot about the Hair Rehab ones (I'd been watching Lauren Pope's tutorials) I thought I'd give them a bash.. To my surprise I am totally sold. Can my hair just be like this all the time?! I can't believe how thick it is - my hair whilst being long is really fine, not that bouncy Beyoncé kinda thing I'd much prefer. It hangs like a limp lettuce and just generally doesn't do much. I've got just got the clip ins here which are more than thick enough to give my hair a good boost. I'm yet to try them and be able to fit the full set in - they're so chunky you don't really need to have a head packed with wefts. 

Here I've just had a wave put in by the lovely team at The Blow. Feeling Rapunzel like. I've also tried braiding them (that'll eventually go on YouTube when I get my editing hat on) and can't wait to see what they look like with a super straight, slick style. As much as I'd sometimes like to try something short and adventurous with my hair, I'm forever a fan of long, swishy locks. 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Bloody hell they look gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Makes me wish I had super long hair. I'd love to be able to wear hair extensions but I think my hair is far far too short!

    www.wewearsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! So bouncy and full of volume!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so gorgeous and thick, can't even believe you've got extensions in. You really can't tell at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks stunning, and so natural too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely and very natural.

    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hair looks gorgeous! I have just cut my hair quite short and know once I start missing long hair, i will want extensions so definitely going to check these out! :)

    Ashleigh x

    Being Ashleigh - Lifestyle and Fashion blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't think your hair could look any more beautiful but you've managed to surprise me! You look seriously stunning, I'm so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fab! You'd never know you were wearing extensions!

    I was once in the extension group in school too - thinking about how badly they matched my own hair is making me cringe. Haha. Not the most natural looking things were they? :P Saying that, I have great lengths now and the thickness they add to your hair is something else!

    XO, G fromgrace'd

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word! you look amazing! I really like the look of these extensions :)
    I never really wear them anymore and if I do I just pop a strip in the underneath of my hair just for a bit of length xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful x

    http://annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nowadays, Hair Fall is a very big problem for lots of people.So be careful when you choose any hair care products because sometimes it may give worst result.


    Cheap hair transplant clinic in London |
    Hair transplant clinic in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig