21 April 2015

COACHELLA INSPIRED BRAIDS

Hair by The Blow, Hair Rings - Regal Rose

So another trip to The Blow means extra Rapunzel like hair. UGH I wish my hair could look as 'done' all the time - I'm forever just rushing to get a brush through it! This look was all those festival/Coachella vibes combined.. I've spent the last couple of weekends (like most of us) wishing I was there, so at least I can get a teeny bit involved with some boho hair do. Mehhh.. Maybe one year I'll go!

The ponytail is all braided and fuzzed up - I love that kind of dishevelled but not dishevelled with purpose look. Ick that sounds pretentious, but I think you'll know what I'm getting at. I've  also got the Regal Rose Hair Rings threaded through which I'm newly obsessed with. Aren't they so pretty for plaits?! If you are off to a festival this year you need some. I love that it's an extension on my usual go-to jewellery.


x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This looks so lush! I love the plait at the side running all the way through with curls! I'm going to have to give it a go!

    Josie
    josievictoriaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing! I will have to try this one day.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this hairstyle, I've never heard of these rings they look so great.

    olivia - mycluelessmind.blogspot.com.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. freeakin love this hair!! did u do the braids n stuff to or was this all by the blow? regal rose rings are on my to get list as well, i got the plain ones n then they bought out all the amazin charm ones ahhh! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/hey-arnold.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love hair rings, they look amazing on. Reckon i'd ruin my hair if I attempt this though haha x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks so amazing and the rings are just ingenious <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl your hair looks amazing, wish I could get mine done like this all the time! The regal rose rings are a cute touch too x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! I cannot wait for my hair to grow out so I can more styles like this!! And those hair rings are awesome!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!! OMG I WISH I COULD HAVE HAIR LIKE THIS EVERYDAY TOO! (capitals definitely needed) aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love distressed hair, I get exactly what you mean! Mine is quite short and hard to style but I may invest in some hair rings for Isle of Wight festival
    sara x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Lydia this looks frigging amazing!!! I love the ring aspect too.

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this look!

    Zoe x
    myfashionspace.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW! Your hair just looks so incredible in these pics. And the hair rings are so cute x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig