30 May 2015

ROXY #RUNSUPYOGA

So yeah, last weekend was a whole lot better than my usual day off sort of thing. Anyone that follows me on Twitter or Instagram may have seen that last weekend I headed off to Barcelona for the #RUNSUPYOGA event, a global, gals only fitness event. Admittedly, I'm not the fittest person in the world.. The gym frightens me a bit and try as I'm certainly not 'strong' (muscle tone? What muscle tone?!).. Even so, I'm doing my best this year to be a yes girl and this was certainly a step/leap out of my comfort zone. I paddle boarded FGS. Me, on actual moving water. I'm not even sure I like water.. But it was actually a lot more fun than I imagined and that sort of full body workout that doesn't even feel like exercise. I also got the chance to do the morning yoga class on the beach. So. Dreamy. The Barcelona event kicked everything off but they will also be taking place in Hawaii, France, Germany and Australia. If UK comes up, I will be so there!

Even though I was only there for just over 24 hours I came back feeling pretty inspired.. I am a bit of a wimp in general, so getting involved with it all felt quite a biggie! I chicken out of doing so many things, and seeing all these really strong, inspiring girls out there doing their thing really did make me think I don't need to be quite so pathetic. I wouldn't really say I'm thinking of suddenly becoming a professional paddle boarder (I enjoyed it, but I was crap ha), but I'd like to be a slightly stronger person, whether that's being physically fitter or being a little bit less of a wuss. Anyway, that's all a little deep but you get my drift - girl power right?!



x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this looks absolutely amazing, such a super fun event!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! well done for doing it - love the sound of yoga on the beach, paddle boarding tho would be scary! :) http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/may-blogger-babes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks amazing!! I love the logo they created on the beach from the birdseye view!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig