18 October 2015

THIGH HIGHS.. MINUS THE THIGH

Jacket - c/o Boohoo, Top - Primark, Skirt - ZARA, Boots - c/o Public Desire, Bag - Paul's Boutique

I'm trying to get back into taking some outdoorsy pictures. As much as I love my white backgrounds, it does get a little boring, so I'm working on getting back into the swing of blogging outdoors. I know, great time to decide now it's heading into the chillier months. I'm definitely not as brave as I used to be..

Here I'm wearing that jacket I've worn way too much recently. If you follow me on Snapchat (username - fashioninflux) then you'll probably have seen it. I just love the colour for this time of year. It's only a really cheap one, but that's cool with me as I'm thinking this jacket is quite trend led? Anyway, this season I've already got my money's worth out of it.

The boots I'm wearing are indeed thigh highs. I love them, but instead of wearing them to flash a bit of thigh I've mostly been wearing them like this. Under longer skirts and floaty dresses. I really like them like this for an everyday sort of outfit, aaaand it means I don't have to wear tights. Hallelujah! 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Loving the jacket! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best alternative to tights! Perfect look.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your jacket, I'm obsessed with fringe this autumn/winter! Beautiful look you've put together xx

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new outdoor pictures Lydia. Your entire outfit is so pretty!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is just gorgeous, suede-y material, tan coloured & fringe; it's like it was made in jacket heaven!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that jacket is perfection!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! the jacket is gorgeous x

    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so chic and cosy too - a hard combo to achieve!!

    Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love those boots, looking good. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice look that jacket!

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need that jacket in my life! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this jacket, so cute x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, I really love it and design is just perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing, I really loved it .

    http://www.sareesbazaar.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig