20 December 2015

CHRISTMAS MAKEUP | LINER, RED LIPS & SHIMMER

How it's only 5 days to Christmas I do not know, but with all things festive underway I thought I ought to do some Christmassy makeup. I love that December is a time to be way more glamorous than usual - I'd never normally wear a lip like this but I actually really like it! Red scares me a bit... It's a whole world away from my typical nude. 

Along with the red lippy I went for some liquid liner and a bit of shimmer - I think that's probably your typical sort of festive look, but you can't beat a good classic. I just went for plenty of highlighter & a little bit of glitter on my eyes, but you can always up the ante on the glitter! All the products are linked in the video... A lot of them are new makeup additions I've picked up specifically for the festivities, so if you're after some Christmas cosmetics then it may be worth checking out. Time for me to go watch the rest of Home Alone... Hope you're all feeling in the holiday spirit! 

x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow your make up looks stunning! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeup look, you look gorgeous.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lip colour !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig