18 February 2016

WEARING MATCHING TONES

Okay, so actually more of a camel mis-match, but I'm still loving this sort of thing recently - wearing shades from a similar palette. I was going to go for my camel coat too, but as I’ve been wearing it far too much I went for the grey… It’s still one of my favourite colour combinations anyway.

The leggings were an inexpensive newbie I added to my wardrobe last week. I just wanted something camel to wear on my bottom half as I’ve got loads of tops in that colour… These are just right for pairing up in matchy outfits! I’m always on the lookout for trousers/leggings that I can wear with my trainers too – I’m pretty much living in them on weekends!


As much as I love all this layering up in natural tones, I am looking forward to bringing out some lighter colours for my spring/summer wardrobe. I’m thinking light denim & white t-shirts of every variety. Bliss!

Faux Fur Collar - Claire's / Jumper - New Look / Coat - Primark / Leggings - Boohoo / Trainers - adidas Superstar

SHOP THE POST

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your coat is so beautiful!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit Lydia! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the colours. x
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look! I adore your hair too, it looks so pretty. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! ;)

    http://melodzia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really been lovely monochromatic outfits recently, it's such an easy thing to do but provides gorgeous results!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the grey and camel tones! looking fab xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat! I just got one from Asos more or less the same! Wish I had gone to Primark now :(

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumper and the hair is just extremely cute x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this camel ensemble, not a chance I could pull off those leggings but you look great
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig