17 March 2016

CURRENT CASUAL ACCESSORY COMBINATIONS

I spoke about these in my last post… Another recent addition for casual footwear. I was obsessed with creepers when they first did the rounds in 2012-ish, so it’s nice to see them carrying on in trainer format. While I’m loving these relaxed looks, when I’m wearing these trainers I usually pick out black accessories for the rest of my outfit - I just feel like that smartens things up. The skinny scarf is my absolute favourite right now for making outfits a bit ‘fancier’… even if I’m wearing a big baggy jumpsuit it still makes me feel more put together! 
Currently, the adidas Superstars are the top choice in my shoedrobe. They just go with so many outfits, and could quite happily slot in with any of these casual combos. Mostly though, I love them with camel, as they just brighten things up compared with the black boots I’d normally opt for. Wearing them with this scarf is typical basic look as we head out of winter - I'll just chuck on black jeans and a black baggy tee and I'm sorted.
Sometimes I just feel like I need to bring out my inner girl when I’m wearing trainers. I’ve always been a girly girl at heart, and while I love my monochrome outfits, there’s a big part of me that could happily live life in baby pink and frilly socks. These trainers are my little bit of that - something feminine to go with the androgynous outfits I often lean towards. I guess I’ve gone extra girly with the flowers, but they’re just some fake ones that I sometimes wind through hardware on a bag. With the H&M fedora I'm good to go. 
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Trainers (other than converse) is one thing I don't have in my wardrobe... but I feel like might need to make an appearance! Those pink trainers are absolutely gorgeous!
    Debi x
    http://gingey-snaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these picks so much - i recently did a wishlist on nude trainers and these bits are making me want them more and more! so tempted to get the creepers.


    anna @ styleskittle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those creepers, they're such good dupes and they look so comfy! X

    Spring Vintage ootd over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the white trainer trend at the moment.. I definitely need to get myself a pair of those! Super gorgeous xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh hope you are feeling better! That sound fun!

    fashion design // Come with me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first leather bag is gorgeous !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig