15 March 2016

THE BOOHOO ALL IN ONE

Okay. I’m a little bit in love with these jumpsuits from Boohoo. I ended up getting both the grey and white, as I know they’re something I’ll wear more than I should. They’re just really comfy and one of my favourite no fuss options – I can just pop this on and that’s my outfit pretty much done. That’s what I love about jumpsuits… Just having one item that makes up an outfit is so much eeeeasier. Getting into your nuddy pants every time you need a wee – not so much.

I’m wearing this one piece with the Rihanna X Puma wannabe trainers I got from Public Desire. I know, this sort of thing isn’t for everyone, but I was after a nude/tan pair that’d go with everything. These fit the bill, plus I don’t really mind too much that they’re basically a knock off – a good thing about living in the suburbs of Sheffield is that a load of folk have no idea what these trainers are imitating anyway. If I had been able to get hold of the originals I would have invested, but they’re out of stock everywhere and I’m not paying £300 for the same pair on eBay. Nada. Not a chance.  
Sunglasses - Céline / Jumpsuit - Boohoo / Coat - Primark / Trainers - adidas Superstar / Bag - H&M
SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I've been looking everyyyywhere for a casual jumpsuit, thank you so much!! I know how you feel about the trainers too haha, these look pretty good quality for a knock off though!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so comfy, like something I would wear for a day at home: But you turned it into something cool and streetworthy - love it!

    Malin | Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so pretty! And that coat is perfect!

    Muny B.| STYLE Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit looks sooo comfy! I love the combination of nude colours in this post

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you look SO fab! The ultimately comfy look!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jumpsuit looks so good and seems so comfortable. I also love your glasses and that coat is fab! Love you xx

    My fashion blog, http://bonjourjanie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, not an easy jumpsuit to style but you nailed it!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jumpsuit looks incredible on you, I'm not sure it'd do me and my wide hips much favours!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So in love with this outfit! Especially the coat and bag!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, yasssss to this look! <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look, especially the coat !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit on you, your style recently is just spot on! Also loving this hair colour, beaut!
    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. One pieces are just so fuss free and these are gorgeous from boohoo! The trainers are gorgeous to, I had no idea rihanna collabed with puma, she did a damn good job!
    www.elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely loving this look Lydia! The jumpsuit looks so cosy and comfortable.. it suits you so much! That coat is also to die for.. gorgeous xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! it looks amazing.I like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. do you have the boohoo link to the jumpsuit- i cant find it!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig