23 June 2016

THE FAVOURITE COMBO | WHITE SHIRT & BLACK JEANS

When we’re talking wardrobe essentials, it’s the white shirt and black jeans that top all basics for me. It’s a combination that has saved me from many a ‘what the fudge am I wearing’ occasion, as well as being favourites worn separately. I wear shirts like this for both days off and work, while black jeans I can pretty much live out my days in. It’s no fuss outfits like this that I love. Big time. 

Almost everything I’m wearing here was from Next, picked out for a cute pub meal the evening before Ascot. I was so thankful for having gone oversized with the shirt… The best option for hiding a pub grub food baby. It’s extra slouchy and light, so I’m thinking of packing it up for my holidays to wear as a beach cover up.  

Time now for me to go crack on with some blog pictures. I’ve been super busy recently with house and general life stuff, so it’s nice to have a bit of self indulgent time to faff about taking pictures of makeup. Ha. I’ll probably be saying this every post up until me moving out, but I’m beyond excited to get back on track with blogging when I’m in my own place… I’m hoping it’ll lead to a much less chaotic process! 
Shirt, Jeans & Boots - Next / Bag - H&M
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Living out your days in black jeans . . . I can definitely relate to that. Great post.

    Emily

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good oversized shirt and you've styled this one perfectly! <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so, so much! It's professional, chic and very cool all at once!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, its like an immediate formal casual x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is forever my favourite look :) Or the all-black-everything as well haha
    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig