1 August 2016

LOOK AGAIN A/W COLLECTION PICKS

Following super summery styles, I’m all ready to update my wardrobe with some new pieces! Look Again have just launched two new collections, so it’s perfect timing for picking out some faves. With a new range from Laura Scott and another from Stacey Solomon, I’m sharing my picks for AW16.

First up, some newbies from Laura Scott’s latest range, with Vogue Williams the new face of the collection. Made up of wearable pieces that embody timeless classics, I’m really into these simple, monochrome styles. Any of these pieces would slot in good with my wardrobe basics and are definitely the sort of thing I’d wear day to day!

A favourite has to be the 2 in 1 Top, something I’d wear dressed down with the tassel tote bag. Larrrvely. The trousers are also on my wish list – just right for dressing up on an evening out, or going casual with white trainers.

Hey heyyyy to sparkles! The next three pieces I’ve gone for are from Stacey Solomon’s third collection with Look Again. Working with some of the season’s key trends, the pieces all slot in well for work, days off and evening events. I’ve gone with some party favourites - a bit of glitter and some embellishments. A two piece is my go-to for nights out and this one feels extra party-fied. The little crop top is just my sort of thing too, a really good one for pairing with black jeans.

Lookagain.co.uk has all these new bits online, with both collections all set for AW16!

x

*This post is sponsored, all views are my own. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. loving the gray!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the choices of trousers x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig