9 August 2016

THE ONE PIECE

I like me a onesie… I guess anything that feels like a comfy, adult sized baby grow is going to be up my street. Comfort always comes first! This one I picked up a few weeks ago, something I went for as a smart/casual option. I’d probably be more inclined to wear it with heeled boots, but right now I’m living in my Dr. Martens sandals. I love the overly chunky style, and I can spend a full day in them without crippling my feet. Confession – I wore them all day whilst stripping wallpaper. Thankfully, they survived the ordeal.

I can’t wait to soon give you a house update. At the minute it’s all pretty ugly, but I know I’ll get there eventually! I’m sure there’ll be tearful ‘why didn’t I buy a new build?!’ moments along the way… Although hopefully not too many! I really can’t wait to get things sorted and get into a new routine.
Hat - H&M / Sunglasses - Céline / Playsuit - Boohoo / Bag - H&M / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE LOOK
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love that onesie, it is super beautiful, you look great!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so much! You look gorgeous :) xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading straight to boohoo now, I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess loving this playsuit, you look super cute x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Think I might have to go and but that playsuit!

    www.abigailjessicax.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig