19 October 2016

BONFIRE NIGHT LAYERING WITH LOOKAGAIN

With October in full swing I’m finally getting into all things autumnal – hot drinks, snuggly evenings and layering up on chilly days. I also love all the seasonal events at this time of year too… Halloween and Bonfire Night are my forever favourites! It goes without saying that Halloween is fun for dressing up, but planning winter warmers for Bonfire Night is also something I love – gimme those fluffy knits!

So, picking an outfit for Bonfire Night means I want something practical, without feeling like I look three stone heavier in thick clothing. Instead, I like to layer up so that I’m super snuggly, but still able to move my arms and legs. The outfit I’m wearing here is just the sort of thing I go for – it alwaaays has to involve a ridiculously cute, fluffy jumper! This one from LookAgain is probably the coziest thing I own right now, and with a long sleeved top underneath and the mac over the top I’m all wrapped up for an evening watching fireworks.

Alongside layering up, there are a few accessory bases I have to tick off the list before I dare venture to any bonfire. Yup, it’s the obvious ones, but where would we be without bobble hats, fluffy scarves and a good pair of gloves?!
BagHat  / Snood / Gloves 
So, not only do I want to stay warm, but I’ve also got no time for getting third degree burns with sparklers. I love the fluffy pair here – they’re just a fun take on what’s practical. The beret style hat is also something I’m obsessed with… It’s extra cute! Along with the cosy favourites I also make sure I've got a decent sized bag to chuck everything in if I do end up too toasty. The Quilted Rucksack from Laura Scott is just the sort of casual I love for a dressed down event like this - need. 

Have you stocked up on any A/W essentials yet?! I’m loving all the new styles for this season – I’ve been well overdue a wardrobe refresh!
Sunglasses - Celine / Long Trench Coat, Jumper & Jeans - Look Again / Boots - & Other Stories
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I need to master the art of layering, I always feel like a marshmallow when it comes to autumn/winter! But this looks like the perfect layering outfit and perfect for that bonfire night that even I'm excited for!
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look great - I love the coat :) xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you'll need the sunglasses on Bonfire Night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this coat x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh LOVE that trench! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig