13 December 2016

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

Who isn’t a lover of a sparkly frock?! Okay, plenty of people, but even though I spend my life in all black, I’m still a fan of something glitzy. Christmas is a whole other ball game, and finding the perfect dress not only involves sourcing something occasion appropriate that suits you, but also something that feels a little festive. It’s not like red with a white fur trim is a must, but I do like something that makes me feel Christmassy… I can wear a bog standard LBD at any point in the year!

For last minute options I’ve got three super sparkly numbers that can help you up the glam levels at the Christmas do.
Okay, this is my most naaakud. It’s Christmas though, and if you can’t flash a bit of side boob at Christmas when can you?! Yup, you’re going to freeze your nips off, but you’re going to look like the twinkly star of Bethlehem on your night out. For dressing it down a little I think it’s perfect worn with a leather jacket and ankle boots. 
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know this was the one I wore out on my work Christmas do. It wasn’t really what I was looking for (does that even exist though?!) but it ended up being just right. I wanted long sleeves, something a bit glam/festive and a good fit for my figure without being too ‘hey look at my boobs and bum’… Finding the balance between sexy and fashionable is foreverrr my issue when it comes to choosing a dress! With this one, I’d say you need to try it on. On the hanger it doesn’t look half as lovely! 
I’m already trying to plan another festive night out just to wear this. It’s all mermaid-y and faaabulous! It’s those sequins that do it, and in any colour I think sequins are festive. I realised I was wearing it back to front after I took these pictures, but I think you can get away with it either way... 

Fans of festivities, go forth with next day delivery and bag yourself a last minute glitter ball outfit. I’ll never grow tired of getting my glam on at Christmas!

SHOP CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig