25 September 2012

bye bye summer outfit


Hat - H&M, Necklace - c/o La Moda, Jacket - Charity Shop, Lace Top - Charity Shop, Belt - Primark, Shorts - DIY, Boots - Docs


I know this outfit isn’t at all appropriate for the current weather situation, but I wanted to get it up before it seems totally ridiculous! I’d probably wear this with some tights anyway. The shorts are a pair I made last summer. I had a crazy DIY shorts addiction, and ended up making way too many pairs! I think I’ll get putting some more on eBay once I’ve settled into uni work etc. 

Speaking of eBay, I’ve finally managed to save up enough pennies from selling (with a little bit of help from the student loan!) to get an Ipad. Yay! I’m so excited to get one! I think it’ll be useful for blog & uni stuff.. That’s how I’m justifying it anyway! If anyone has any app recommendations then please point me in the right direction ha. 

Big congrats to Lydia (cool name hehe) for winning my La Moda giveaway! Goodies are in the post :)

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x


SHARE:

28 comments

  1. gorge as usual, love the boots with the shorts - shame its only been warm enough for us to wear this look a few times this summer! love how the hat matches the jacket - that was a good charity shop find!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look loveley! That necklace is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! aah I want an ipad too.
    They're So handy.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, the shorts are amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lip colour is gorgeous! Cute hat too, I love the colour of it.
    Thank you so much for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh let us know how you get on with your iPad I would like to get one but feel like it might be a waste of money cause I don't think I'd use it. I love you in this hat btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. being the granny i am, i was all thinking "ooh love you need to wrap up warm so you don't get a chill". but nonetheless lydia, you look delightful. AS ALWAYS!!
    amazing that you've managed to save for an ipad.. i'm so terrible with saving. i manage to save about £20 and i go wild with that! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep gone are the days of shorts without tights and out come the big knits. Lovely look though and you are great at the DIYs so keep them coming :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay about the iPad! I absolutely adore mine.
    LOOOVE the necklace by the way. Such a statement piece.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  11. u mnie konkurs na najlepszy nagłowek: mozna wygrac fajne rzeczy,zapraszam ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your necklace is so pretty. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lydia you're smoking hot!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want this silk top.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, I love the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are too perfect missy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good for you on getting the ipad and saving to do so, you have way more willpower than me lol

    I am loving this necklace, it is fabulous, where can i get one?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been thinking about getting an Ipad but I can't justify it because I don't go uni haha. Loveee this outfit, your necklace is especially pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! this body is super sexy!!! and you look cool whit this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute necklace :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow I love your outfit & style girl! you are really pretty O.o
    I'm a new follower!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit, literally couldn't pin point one part I like more! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit, I love the lace :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look stunning! Love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig