24 December 2012

a few festive snaps & MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Sorry about this post being a little picture heavy, I just wanted to post some festive snaps before I say a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS! Golly how quickly has that one come round?! Can we have December again please?!

I always think it’s nice to have your blog as a bit of a diary, so this is my month summed up. I’m also mega nosey & know that I love having a look at people’s lives outside blogging.. maybe some of you love a little peek like I do! Admittedly, I’m not that exciting & most of the pictures are from festive days out with my mamma. Such a cool cat aren't I! Very surprised that I managed to cut it down to this many pictures. I’m one of those irritating people that take pictures of every single thing. I had to stop when it got to the 20+ pictures of my cat attacking the tree.

I’m off to go prep for Christmas Eve goodness at the pub but make sure you all have the loveliest of lovely Crimbles! I’m sending lots of festive love & hoping Father Christmas brings you everything you asked for. Ha, the festivity has gone to my head.

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous and festive, as does your mum! Those mince pies look gorgeous!

    Have a lovely christmas!
    xx

    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics , merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this kinda posts, just as you said: to be a bit nosey :) Anyway, that first pic of you is awesome!

    Hope you'll drop by x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures! that tartan dress is perfect, you look gorgeous! Hope you have an amazing christmas! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Have a fab christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat makes you so look like you're so toasty and warm and the VW bag is amazing! You look so beautiful and have had such a great time. Hope you enjoy christmas day! xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing other people's christmas photos! Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos..you look gorgeous and I love that card! my parents would too

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awhh lovely and festive collection...Merry Christmas :)x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hat and Vivienne Westwood bag are so nice. Lovely photos btw. Merry Christmas xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos:):)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. the background for the first picture looks beautiful! merry christmas :-)

    www.shonarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such lovely pictures(: Have a good Christmas!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow the pics are amazing, I love the outfit,the mince pies look awesome,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas, I love these pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are sooo grogeous
    i am in love with your blog!
    so glad that i just found you
    i am new follower and cant wait to see more !

    candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hat and coat, where are they from? Hope you enjoyed christmas and had a great day, cant believe its over for another year!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute christmas photos my dear!
    great blog, keep it on!
    xoxo
    http://rebelishion.blogspot.ch/

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your pictures! You look amazing :)

    I really like your blog, how about following each other via GFC / Bloglovin' / Facebook?

    I would love to ♥
    
Follow me and let me know so that I could immediately follow you back, be sure!

    My blog is here: 4-trendy.com
♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such lovely festive pictures :)
    Merry Christmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look so cute;)
    love the outfit!

    hope you'd like to visit my blog;)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig