29 December 2012

denim maxi dress

Sunglasses - H&M, Coat - Zara, Dress - c/o Free People, Belt - Primark, Boots - Docs

Apologies for these sungigs constantly appearing. I know it’s winter, but I don’t actually wear much make-up & they are the best for hiding that fact. I don’t think anyone needs to see my eyes all make-up free & making me look like a little piglet!

I’ve been to the sales today so I had an excuse to wear my crazily pretty dress from Free People. Their maxi dresses are so perfect. They’ve just expanded their site to include the UK & it is killing me. Just go look on their New Arrivals and you will know what I mean. It’s full of hippy-chic treats that are going to make me a poor lady. The dress above is going to get worn to death. I don’t think I’ve ever had so many compliments on one item! Even the girls in MAC said they liked it. To me, if a girl in MAC says they like your dress then you’re heading along the right lines. Ha. They’re always so glamorous! Compliments from strangers always make my day so I think that will be my new years resolution.. to tell people when they look/are wearing something lovely. 

My coat doesn’t exactly go but I had to show it you all on. It’s like walking around in a sleeping bag. All the furry bits are detachable so it will be perfect for our rainy summers. Christmas was less than a week ago & I’m already thinking about my summer wardrobe, typical!

I’ve got a few bargains from the sales that I might do a post about if anyone would be interested? I may have to wait a week or so though as my stash is likely to be added to.. hello zero self control!

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. This dress is fabulous and makes your figure look amazing!

    Http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia you always look gorgeous in whatever you wear, love your style! Agree with comment above too!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress. You can literally pull anything off! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress lydia!
    you look stunning!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. its very pretty! you look gorgeous in it.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! your figure is perfect!

    would love for you to check my blog out!
    xxx

    violet--rush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo you look smoking hot Lydia!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing dress! I love Free People, only just discovered them but they have some amazing stuff... if only I was a little (lot) richer!

    Sam Muses xx
    Boohoo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is a beauty! Would love to see your sale buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an amazing dress, worth the compliments from the MAC girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that dress is incredible! I wish I had the courage to pull something so unique off :) x

    louiseloveslipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is gorge! Heading over to the free people website now, i can tell this is gonna equal trouble haha x

    itsbeautystartswithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress looks incredible on you! So glad I came across your blog, definitely following x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So flattering! It looks amazing.

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style, especially loving the parka!

    http://rhiannonswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would die for your body you are so stunning! I love this maxi dress on you and the coat looking amazing as well, can't wait for more posts!!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowsers! Love your new dress and coat, always so so gorgeous Lydia! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes yes yesss. werk! absuloutly gorgeous outfit as always!

    http://adashofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww the fantastic world of Free People; I love love love it, am obsessed & have the odd little piece in my wardrobe, have told myself I am allowed to splurge in January as a new year treat to myself. You as always look fantastic, I am generally green when I see your outfits & stunning hair. x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig