28 April 2013

'Celine me alone' tee..

Hat - H&M, Top - c/o SheInside, Belt - Primark, Jacket - c/o Out & About, Shorts - Charity Shop, Socks - Primark, Creepers - eBay

I’ve gone quite casual today I think. This is usually the sort of thing I go for when I’m off on a little trip with the ‘rents to somewhere exceptionally cool like a garden centre. I’ll be the first to admit that I am not the most exciting of people, and actually love going for a little wander with my mamma. However, that does mean that dressing a bit ‘out there’ can be somewhat off the cards.. oldies just don’t get platform trainers and big bug sunglasses do they?!

I think my version of the Celine tee may have been wasted on the cute old guys too.. it’s definitely made for bloggers! I think the Celine top is the latest cult blogger item. There was the Jeffrey Campbell Litas, the pretend Alexander Wang bag from eBay & now Celine tees have taken the reign. All of which I have never actually owned! I’m not one of those people that decide to not jump on the bandwagon just because everyone has something, I think it’s more about how you wear it. I just always seem to miss the chance & then never get round to joining the hype! 

P.S. sorry about looking like an angry little gorilla in the last few pictures, the sun was in my eyes & I think that may just be an expression I pull (WHY?!).. 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I love the shots of pink in your outfit, you've inspired me to go find some frilly socks too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your t shirt! I want one. Your socks are so cute to x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been after this top foreeeever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top!Love your jacket xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you're too funny, Lydia!! I can totally agree with you on the blogger trends! Always miss them even tho I love it! I'll get around to it eventually lol. You look gorgeous!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hints of pink, you cutie!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute outfit!
    Love the pink socks
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh that jacket is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top - it made me giggle. They are doing one in UO that says Céline Dion which I thought was hilarious and I tried to explain to my sister the whole hype with the Céline tees but it didn't work out. Fab outfit!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ying yang jacket amazing :D great outfit as always!
    Hope you had a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha angry gorilla. That thought would never enter my mind. Always so lovely. And especially like those tights on you and the socks/beanie pairing for some color sparks. Very cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm so in love with your jacket!
    so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are super cute, so 90's! <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. aahh mega cute with the pink socks and hat! And I still want that amazing jacket! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these shorts! they look great every time you style them :)


    Ive just posted a giveaway if youd like to enter :)
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/flashon-nails-giveaway.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit! The socks are just to cute x

    ReplyDelete
  18. U love this outfit! So edgy!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig