30 April 2013

skater dress & DIY studded socks

Hat - H&M, Choker - DIY, Dress - c/o Cagecity, Belt - Primark, Socks - DIY, Boots - Charity Shop

Who doesn’t love a skater dress?! I don’t think there is any body shape that wouldn’t look nice in one. They’re not like short shorts or crop tops, they’re something we can all rely on, even on the chunky days! I know recently I’ve been feeling like I just want to dress comfy, I can’t cope with being too wrapped up in items that are too restrictive. I think I’ll blame it on long days at uni spent writing my dissertation.. basically, I want to roll in in jogging bottoms & trainers, but even I can’t quite live up to being that much of a ‘student’.

The little sockies are one of the very first things I ever posted on my blog. Surprisingly, the studs have lasted! I expected them to drop out after one wash but I’ve actually worn them loads! I definitely want to make some more over summer when I’ve got more free time. Hopefully I’ll get chance to post a few summer DIY projects! 


bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. lovely! can't wait for your DIY projects <3

    xo steph
    http://stayuglyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Can't wait for your DIY posts! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree on the skater dresses suiting everyone including you - look lovely girly :)
    Hope you had a good last day at uni (twitter stalker much haha)

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the socks and boots, wowwwe!

    laila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I can sum this outfit up in one word = RAWR.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous Lydia, your totally rocking this skater skirt and those DIY studded socks are so cool, such a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skater dresses/skirts are my favourite. They're so comfy yet stylish! Love this dress.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly love the descriptions that you put with every outfit. They are probably my favorite things about your blog posts!

    xxoo
    rebeccastrutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dress is gorgeous
    Definitely love these socks
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dress, love how you paired the girly look with the rock shoes, amazing!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute hat! :)

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is lovely! I love the little stud detail on the socks :)

    http://rhiannonswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you styled our dress! Girly with an edge! Perfect! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig