12 May 2013

sheer maxi

Head Chain - DIY, Dress - c/o Poppy Lux, Shirt - Charity Shop, Belt - Primark, Bag c/o Paul's Boutique, Creepers - Ebay

I fancied a background change today, so here I am, outside our little summerhouse (summerhouse because my mumma shouts at me when I call it a shed.. Ha). The cat tagged along as my babe blogging assistant. Cutie bear.

Outfit wise, I was having one of those days where you want to look boho chic Vanessa Hudgens style. Admittedly, I am never going to be half as cool/generally perfect as she is, but I still like to embrace my inner hippy every so often. This sheer number for me is just right for floating about pretending you’re a free spirit. Plus, I don’t have to bare my plucked chicken esq legs when it does get a bit nippy. Winner.

Thought I’d update you & let you know that you can now follow me on Tumblr! Yes, after months of being determined to not cave in to another social network, I went & got addicted. If you like looking at insanely attractive models, extra bits from my life, food & other pretty stuff then feel free to have a nosey here. Plus it's useful for if anyone has any questions.. I hate thinking I've not got round to answering someone!

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the head chain too, how did you make it?

    Kerys -xo
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh, how are you even real?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your DIY's this head chain has to be my fave, it's perfect!

    The Golden Monkey :: UK Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the hugest crush on Vanessa Hudgens! This dress looks gorgeous on you, really like the shirt too.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this maxi on you. And the bag is really cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chain looks so good on you, love it. Major cracked up about the shed comment too haha we have a small bridge in our garden (mental parents) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love your head chain, and your long dress is lovely and floaty :) xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look simply beautiful! Love that sheer dress and the mixture of texture in your look. Gorge!
    XO Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is pretty :-) I love the bag and dress just beautiful x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lydia you look so gorgeous in this dress. I love your DIY head chain too. Such a lovely outfit x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The head chain looks gorgeous on you!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marc Jacobs tortures a young designer called Angel Barta. He's been stealing her designes for 5 years. He fooled her with love. Read the details with evidences and spread the truth! Please help! http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/03/marc-jacobs-thief-of-century-who.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok, you're amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit, I love the skirt! Welcome to Tumblr, followed you lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look!
    Especially the shirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely, love the goth kind of feel to this - very cool

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This maxi is beeeeeeautiful.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this blog, I just discovered you. I love the maxi and the cat in the background :)

    Lorilee xoxox

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your style!

    Salli x

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a gorgeous look, I love your dress!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love hippy lydia! :) hahaha! like everyone else I wanna know how you made that head piece. Welcome to the world of tumblr too! Its sooooo addictive! (*now following you on tumblr) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this outfit! :)
    The devore shirt, the dress, the shoes, the bag and the headchain!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't lie - I think you're prettier than Vanessa Hudgens! Love the head chain too <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are like from another planet. In a good way!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing outfit! I love the shirt!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're such a stunner, and I'm in love with the entire outfit xx
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your shirt, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous outfit, the dress is a beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooohh what a lovely bag! And a very beautiful lady! Thanks for featuring us. x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig