1 December 2015

OUTLET GIFT GUIDE: CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR HER


I love shopping for Christmas presents, but it can be a bit of a mare when you're trying to sort out gifts they’ll actually use, rather than something that’ll end up as a passed on present the Christmas following. This year, I've managed to get everything organized (sod the Christmas Eve mad dash), by doing the majority of my shopping at McArthurGlen East Midlands Designer Outlet. Life. Made. Easier. With a whole load of loverrrly brands (Kurt Geiger, Calvin Klein, French Connection were a few ‘eeep’ inducing stores), there’s plenty of options for picking up something special this Christmas.

For Nannas
I find older people the hardest to buy for. As bad as it sounds, buying for someone who has had 70 years worth of Christmas presents is tough! Within reason, they’ve pretty much had everything. With my Nanna, I tend to go for a classic present… she has no desire to be learning how to use an iPod at 80. I went for accessories, finding some pretty bits in Radley. This Christmas, my Nanny will be rocking some matchy-matchy grandma glam. Cute.  

For Mums
My mum doesn’t really treat herself to branded stuff, so that was top of my list for her presents… The kind of thing she’d love but wouldn’t normally buy. First stop was Sunglass Hut, where I managed to get her these Prada sungigs for under £70. The Chloé perfume was an extra to stock her up on fragrance, plus I know she’ll love having that bottle on her dresser. To me, gifts that are along the lines of  ‘wanted’ not ‘needed’ are always winners. 

For Brother's Girlfriends/Sisters
I haven't got a sister, so buying gifts for my brother’s girlfriend is always exciting… We’re into similar things so there’s always plenty I can think of! As I know she’s a lover of Calvin Klein, I ended up going for some comfies. Everyone needs comfies at Christmas. I’m so tempted to head back to grab myself some CK bits… It’s worth a trip for the discounts there alone!


McArthurGlen has outlets outside of London, Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham and York... They're definitely worth stopping by if you're looking for a bargain!

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Fab idea! I'm off to an outlet near Bristol soon, can't wait to grab some bits! (probably will end up being a tad self indulgent ;-) ) x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ideas !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These picks are great, though maybe a bit too stylish for my family! Haha. In saying that my mum does love a good perfume though. I love these Calvin Klein bits, but I don't have a sister and my brother is a bit young - they're a good idea for my Christmas list though!!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love McArthurGlen outlets! My fave thing here is the nana gift haha I think Radley stuff is so cute x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas there! You've definitely given me inspiration on the brother's girlfriend front :)
    Random question - how do you get the flashing words on your images?
    Thanks, Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from Leicester and I've never been to this outlet, you've really made me want to go!! Think I might check it out during the January sales, I need some comfy calvins in my life!!

    You have such a lovely blog, one of my faves!!

    Grace Nicole
    xxx

    www.gracenicoleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig