DIY FRILLY CONVERSE



Converse & Fabric Glue- c/o USC, Lace - Hobby Craft

Back when I first started blogging, I used to do the odd DIY post. However, as time went on and uni became one big stress, I guess I kind of lost my creative side. Thankfully, I'm now back to my usual ways.. Y'know, saving bits of ribbon for a project you may never get round to?! 

This little creative burst came from a DIY challenge set by USC.. basically, the task was to 'doll' up a pair of Converse. As a Converse lover (everyone's got a scruffy old pair lying around right?!), I thought this would be the perfect excuse to put my own stamp on a pair. For me, that meant making them all girly.. combining trainers & my favourite frilly socks to create a frilly Converse hybrid. I'm probably beyond the age when I should be wearing this kind of thing but BOO to being an adult!

Making these was dead easy, so please excuse my (shoddy) Blue Peter esq. tutorial! It's a bit 'stating the obvious' and I'm sure you'd all be fully capable of working it out yourselves but I just thought it was something fun to film.. although I may or may not have ended up with glue on my mum's new bedding (sorry Ma!). 

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY