CLUELESS OUTFIT

Hat - H&M, Shirt - Charity Shop, Crop Top - Topshop, Jeans - Primark, Boots - Forever 21

I had to call this 'Clueless Outfit', 'cause it's kind of got that Cher vibe going on I guess? It wasn't that I intentionally opted for dressing all 90s, I just layered up a bit and this is what we ended up with. Plus, it ties in quite well with Halloween.. Is it bad that one of my everyday outfits can also double up as a Halloween costume?! Well, if you're going for that 'I'm not making the effort but I don't wanna look like a total misery guts' sort of thing then I guess this would fit the bill. Slap on some fake blood and Scary Cher from Clueless is complete. I now really want to do this!

I'll just mention the jeans quickly as a few people asked me about them on Instagram. Like Hell am I paying £30+ for a pair of Topshop jeans with a couple of cuts in. These were £7 from Primark and I just snipped them up myself. Nothing fancy, but it does the job. Just make sure you've got your knee slits in the right place.. Nearly made that mistake myself and it would have looked STOOOPID. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY