gingham & fishnets


Sunglasses - H&M, Top - H&M, Dress - Charity Shop, Belt - New Look, Tights - Primark, Shoes - Primark

It’s getting to the point where I’m wearing things on my blog that you’ve seen a fair few times before. I always like to see how people wear things different ways, so maybe it isn’t too boring. This dress was specifically for Halloween, but has become one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. I think that says a lot about the way I dress.. Ha. Gingham is too cute to be just for primary school dresses!

I thought this outfit was the perfect excuse to wear my new sunglasses (the collection is growing). They’re such a cool design. However, I can’t ever imagine me rocking it with the tinted part up! I love H&M for sunglasses, they’re cheap & always up to date with the trends. 

There's a little treat for you below in the form of a £10 gift voucher when you spend £40 at Motel Rocks! If you were planning a little splurge on their shop then I'm sure this'll come in handy. Ooooh if anyone's interested I've got loads of stuff on ebay! There are even a few pairs of shorts that I made last summer.. if you fancy a bargain then have a look here :)


twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x


Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES