26 November 2012

disco pants uni OOTD

Hat - H&M, Jumper - H&M, Bag - c/o La Moda, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Disco Pants - c/o Glamorous, Boots - Docs

I think this hat may need surgically removing from my head.. or replacing with one in another colour. It just makes me feel Christmassy and festive the minute I put it on. When my new disco pants arrived I knew I'd end up wearing it with them. Cherry red & black fur is just too hot to be avoided! They are my first pair of 'mock' disco pants and I'm pretty impressed. They don't quite give the 'vacuum packed' effect that the American Apparel versions do, which is kind of good and bad at the same time. I want everything sucked in, but I want to be able to breath. Breathing is definitely easier in these & I've been wearing them with tights to make sure everything is suitably hoisted in!

As I wore this outfit to uni I thought I'd include the bag.. isn't it a beaut?! Pointy studs and tassels  another good combo. My bag collection is getting a bit silly.. I need help!! 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I love the colour of your disco pants! And that gorgeous Russian hat! <3

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat looks amazing on you I don't blame you for never taking it off!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely loving the colour of those pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! That bag, those shoes, the hat..gorgeous. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hat! and wow what a great color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the disco pants are such a gorgeous colour! love the hat too

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those disco pants ! x

    http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag! Gorgeous.
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, I have the noir pair from glamorous but I've been lusting after these ones for ages! xx

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your outfit, especially the colour of the disco pants and I have to get myself one of those hats! They look so cosy xx

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hat is adorable on you :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those disco pants are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colour of those pants!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous! You've got such incredibly beautiful legs though, i'd never be able to pull off this outfit like you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not really got on the disco pants bandwagon, but you really suit them! And I love the colour of these ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not usually a fan of the disco pants, way too expensive for any student :')
    But, these red ones are really nice :)
    Gorgeous as always!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper, works well with the red disco pants!

    HannahMay xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. that bag is amazing, wowzer! and love the colour of the disco pants. xo

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the change to red disco pants, they really do add that extra 'pop' of colour to an outfit!x

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is lovely! The colour of the disco pants is gorgeous on you xx
    Love from Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  21. Funny how we both blogged about red disco pants!! Hehe. Lovely post as per! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Red disco pants look amazing! xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glamorous disco pants are my fav - more wearable on a day-to-day basis than the AA version.

    Lovely hat - I have a gorgeous mustard one from M&S (?!) on my Christmas list.

    X
    www.theorangefox.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig