neon beanie & skeleton tee


Hat - H&M, Tee - Urban Outfitters, Socks - Primark, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington, Creepers - Underground

I’m having a quick break from essay writing to show you my new top & hat on. Could lime green & black look any cooler together?! I think I might have to get the matching scarf & gloves. I wouldn't wear them all together (could maybe look a tad insane) but they definitely brighten things up. The top is my new ‘I can’t afford anything by UNIF tee’. Why oh why is there stuff so expensive?! 

Sorry it's only a quick post.. I'm stuck writing about sociolinguistics & thinking when is a reasonable time to have a tea time break & play on The Simpsons Tapped Out. I am so sad. Ha. 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux 

x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES