20 November 2012

neon beanie & velvet


 Beanie – H&M, White Top – Topshop, Dress – Topshop, Jumper – c/o SheInside, Leather Jacket – Topshop, Heels – c/o Missguided

Sorry these pictures are a bit all over the place, I've just had a mare trekking back from Sheffield to Leeds. Think motorways, blocked off junctions and a very stressed out Lydia!

I think I've done well today & dressed appropriately for the weather! I've even got tights on. I can’t help but think they spoil it.. maybe fishnets next time?! The dress is from last winter and I still love it. Velvet is my favourite for the colder months, I think even when it goes out of fashion I’ll still be wearing it. 

Anyway, as I haven't got anything too exciting to say (shock!) I’ll send you over to my lovely friend Mary who's just started blogging. She always dresses amazing at uni so definitely go check her out, you'll be impressed I'm sure!
Here's her link:

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous! I love the dress and I think the tights look just fine. I actually prefer tights in outfits :') xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god this outfit is amazing! love the lacy gloves, great touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always Lydia!! You must have been absolutely freezing with your arms out btw! Glad you dealt with the weather so i could get a look at that dress it's absolutely goregeoussss xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love velvet, that colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layering of the top underneath! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that Topshop dress Lydia!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  7. looooove velvet, so pretty perfect outfit here! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloody amazing! Love the velvet, going to get me some leggings in that colour soon! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely. That dress looks great as a skirt. I share the same feelings about velvet.. it makes every outfit look much more exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the velvet!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the velvet dress, such a gorgeous colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is gorgeous. I'm obsessed with velvet. It's such a Christmassy fabric to me!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty :)

    http://swaglikemary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. loveeee this outfit :) that dress is gorgeous!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the velvet Lydia, you look great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely outfit hun, obsessed with velvet right now and you styled it perfectly with the extra pop from the neon beanie very cool styling and same i actually love tights its like a blank canvas on your legs lol xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the layers !!


    www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love The Dress :) Xx

    maiclovitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. burgundy AND velvet - amazing! love the shoes too!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous dress, I love the hat too. Just off to check out your friends blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm all over anything velvet this season - perfect for Christmas :) great outfit!
    Xx

    www.justanotherfashblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit and the jumper with the dress looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress! and your shoes.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love love love your blog!

    colour of that dress is lovely :)

    www.styleskittle.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig