14 January 2013

pastel cardigan & dress


Hat - H&M, Dress - c/o Voodoo Girl, Cardigan - Charity Shop, Belt - Primark, Ankle Socks - Primark, Boots - Primark

Sorry about the side boob overload! I was going to retake these pictures so I wasn’t giving you a complete flash but it only went and snowed. Has everyone else got a very wintery view out of their windows?! I’m desperate to get wrapped up & put some wellies on for a walk. It’s not the same as when you’re at school & you spend the day praying some dope will smash a window with a snowball so you can get sent home (I went to a bit of a dodge school ha). Unfortunately, I’m stuck with dissertation work. Oh the joys.

I’m not sure if I’m doing this floaty bit of dress goodness any justice. Barbie on anything is a winner, only I’ve managed to cover up her cuteness with my belt.. whoops. I just feel wrong without a bit of a waist. The bottom of the dress is my favourite.. it’s just cut off all asymmetric. I cannot wait to wear this over my bikini in St. Tropez. HA. Who am I kidding, I’ll be lucky if I get a few days in Blackpool! It would be the perfect beach dress though. Ahhh I can dream.

I was a bit naughty the other day & bought a few more things in the sales. After the broken iPad debacle I just needed cheering up. Have I justified it yet?! I got some lovely bargains so I might do a post if people fancy a little peak. 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / eBay / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. aha I went to one of those schools and I hated snow because it meant you got chased round with snowballs for the whole lunch hour, It took me a while to realise barbie was on your dress but it looks lovely :)
    Rosalie x

    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is the best thing ever! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you coud make barbie on a Tee look this cool! Loving your hat to! No snow for me down south yet. xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is cool,loving the hat too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you definitely do the dress justice, love how you styled it. and we all love a bit of side boob now and again, haha :)

    allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so cute! I love the cut of it, like you said perfect for a beach day if we can get one ;)

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress - massive Barbie fan!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is amazing and you look amazing in it! xxx
    http://www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tell you think all the time but I am just SO bloody jealous of your figure. Waaaah :( x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous you have this dress!!!! spying it on asos today! you look sexxxxyyyy in it though

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha I've fallen into the online sales trap :( I thought that if I just stayed away from the shops I'd save my money and my sanity by avoiding the sales. But the online sales got me and now I'm poor. Oh well! You seriously make barbie look cool! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely seeing you in something so pastel and girly! It's 35 degrees here atm so I've been going crazy buying beach dresses. This one is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is so cool!! I need it! You've teamed it perfectly!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is very cool. I love your hat! xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I want this cardigan! And you've now made me believe that socks under boots ARE COOL. (I always wear socks with my boots and think it's so uncool).. But obviously you've proved me wrong. Hooray! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always love what you wear, especially what the peeping socks add :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you love gorgeous! Love the outfit, wish I could pull off all your outfits! xxx

    velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your hat! You'll need with the weather were having!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You style clothes so well! This looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're style is just amazing hun!!!!

    Holly
    fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look lovely! xx

    leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the outfit the cardi is. Amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is so cool, you've styled it perfectly!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a unique outfit, love the hat! You look gorgeous

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that dress so much ! Such a sucker for anything with Barbie on! Looking amaze as usual :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig