27 March 2013

grey dungarees & BOY crop top

Hat - Primark, Top - c/o SheInside, Belt - Primark, Dungarees - c/o Mary Jane Fashion, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens, Leather Jacket - Topshop


Yes, this post is me stood in a blizzard. The snow didn’t seem like it was going to stop anytime soon so I decided to crack on taking some pictures anyway. I wasn’t quite as brave as I was with my last outfit, I had to add a pair of tights & my old leather jacket to keep me warm.. ish. I really want to go buy lots of pretty spring outfits but at the moment all I’m thinking about is turtle necks & jumpers. Ohhh & it’s nearly April.. what is going on?!

The dungarees I'm wearing have been added to my growing collection. Aren’t these ones pretty little things? I think grey makes a nice change from black yet it still goes with most other colours. I love this pair as I can pop a belt on with them & feel less of a child.. dungarees do have the tendency to make you look like a 5 year old.. not a good look when you're in your twenties! Ick wish I could still say teens. Ha.

The top popped underneath is another cheapo version of a BOY London one. I don’t feel like I’m doing them out of any pennies as my student loan doesn't really cover spending £40 on a little tee. Ha. I’m thinking a little red skirt would look cute with it? That’ll be an outfit for when it gets a bit warmer! 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. The dungarees and BOY crop are paired together perfectly!! You look gorj and I love your hair! x

    The Golden Monkey:: UK Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I definitely do not envy the snow! I do love your dungarees though, looking for a perfect pair for myself too! I hope to be buying spring/summer clothes soon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beauts as per :) Love that BOY top ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dungarees are so nice!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this outfit!
    Want your dungarees
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous!
    Love the crop top with the dungarees :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the dungarees!
    love your style xxxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favies of yours! Also, can we trade bodies please? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute dungarees, much better than denim ones, in my opinion!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, you must have been freezing when you took these photos aha!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks freezing, I don't blame you for adding the tights and jacket. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is awesome! Love everything about it and your new crop tee is great.

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a gorgeous outfit!x

    http://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have a lovely blog :) i absolutely love this outfit it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the colour of your hair at the moment doll! You look stunning!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These dungarees are gorgeous on you especially with your boy london crop tee. Love it! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit is amazing! I'm obsessed with dungarees and those ones are really cute! I know what you mean about the child-thing though. I once wore dungarees into college and this girl says in her best sarcy voice "how old are you?" ... Good times :P Love this outfit though, really suits you!!!

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even though you must have been dying once you got in the house at least you look really good! The top and pinafore together are great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. These dungarees are perfect on your figure <3


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog and your pics! How'd you like to visit my blog too and if you like we could follow one another and keep in touch?

    www.thequeensbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking hot as always girl! hanna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these dungarees on you Lydia, you look incredible as always! X

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look great as always!! Love the crop top :D


    Georgina
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love the print on the top! It goes perfectly with the dungarees! x

    throughniaseyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Of all the blogs I follow you are the most in form. Miss Perfect! X

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig