tartan skirt, a hoody & stockings

Hat - River Island, Hoody - Missguided, Choker - DIY, Crop Top - Primark, Belt - Primark, Skirt - H&M, Stockings - Primark, Creepers - Underground

Today, the sun comes out & naturally, so do my legs. I’m at the point where I refuse to wear tights! I’m sick of feeling all wrapped up & having to have my feet tucked up in boots.. gimme the sandals because my body is suffocating! Is anyone else feeling that way?! I am still wearing my snuggly kitty beanie, but that was more of a bad hair day necessity than because it was freezing!

I’m wearing a few of my wardrobe favourites today.. which means there's probably things you could well be sick of seeing! Creepers, a crop top & that tartan skirt that has been in many a post. It might be a bit naughty school girl (whoops) but oh well.. that’s another outfit that can be added to my list of options for Halloween! I popped on my Missguided hoody & added a leather jacket when I went out.. hoodies and leather jackets are still cute right?! I’ve been wearing that sort of thing since I was about 14 (and possibly a tad more chavvy ha) but I still think it's a good combo. 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES