18 April 2013

vest dress & velvet shirt

Head Chain - DIY, Sunglasses - Primark, Vest - c/o Drop Dead Clothing, Velvet Shirt - Charity Shop, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens

I made this little head chain the other day, like I needed another form of procrastination?! I had loads of bits of gold chain left from last summer, my crafty craze for that year was making bits of jewellery. I think it turned out quite nice, I could have just done with a few extra glitzy bits to put on the front. Sometimes I do get bored of my hair, if I’m not wearing some sort of hat then it’s just down.. a pretty head chain is something different I suppose. The choker is also just something I found lying around in my leftover DIY bits & bobs.. I know a few people have asked me where I get them from but it’s just a bit of ribbon tied at the back! You’ve gotta make do with what ya got. Ha!

I think I was feeling a bit Coachella inspired when I got dressed up.. I think if I’d have been there I’d be wearing something like this. Rainy Sheffield doesn’t quite have the scope for boho chic attire. Does Vanessa Hudgens perhaps want to swap lives/wardrobes/general appearance please?! 


bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. you always look so good, and you have the confidence to pull things off I never could!xx

    http://wildnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! That shirt is such a good charity shop find (:

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunglasses and head chain. Very pretty x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The head chain is so pretty, I really want to make myself one!!

    beckyisstyling.blogspot.co.uk
    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. helllllll i love that velvet beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt looks SO amazing, I love it! And I didn't think anyone could pull velvet off...untill now. The whole outfit looks effortlessly beautiful xx

    Visit mine and my twin's new blog
    FashionsMama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recently , i've been really into long vests :3
    Looks wicked on you, i love the head chain as well.

    Off to drop dead i go...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit as always! :D And so cool that you just make stuff yourself, I'll definitely have to try the whole DIY choker thing :)

    Tyra xxx
    http://tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the velvet shirt!
    And the head chain is so cute love the diy
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the head chain!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant believe you found that velvet shirt in a charity shop :'( I really want one haha! Love the colour its so pretty, great outfit x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Head chain is sick. You look so cool lyds, love the andy warhol glasses with the velvet, retro x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, the velvet piece is a beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit as usual! love your style Lydia!

    http://obsessionsofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, I dream of one day living in Vanessa Hudgens' wardrobe. The head chain is so cool and the more I see you in those shoes, the more I want them. Cute dress too! I want to head to Coachella this weekend...

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing outfit as usual. love the velvet shirt, great find.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That velvet shirt is such a great find, looks perfect on you xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    such a nice post and layout!!
    check my blog if you want , I have also an amazing
    50$ giveaway gift card for online shopping!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i can never get tired of velvet<3

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. drop dead gorgeous


    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a unique outfit, love it!

    www.kbleax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig