2 June 2016

2016 BEAUTY FAVOURITES SO FAR

It’s June and I can’t even. As we’re six-months into 2016, I thought it’d be a good time to talk favourites. I generally go through months where I’ve got a whole load of new products I live for, then others where I stick to the same old crap – hence the six-month update. Beauty wise this is just a small bundle (some of which you may have already heard me going on about…), but they’re the ones that have made it as favourites of favourites. 
Lush Big Shampoo
I try so many shampoos and end up disappointed. This has been the first in a long time that I’ve actually been impressed with. I’m now on my second tub… I get through it way too quick as I love how it feels to lather up! If you’ve got hair that’s prone to looking greasy and lank like moi (joy of joyyyys) then this is a babe. It feels like your hair has had a proper scrub and the smell is extra fresh. It’s now one of my wouldn’t be without products. 
Lush Let The Good Times Roll
This one I’ve definitely gone on about on Snapchat (fashioninflux if you fancy catching up on day to day bits!). It’s probably the product that’s made me ‘get’ Lush - I’ve tried bits before, but never had anything that’s got me hooked. This leaves my skin the silkiest of soft, yet it doesn’t irritate my acne prone complexion - unusual seen as its fragrance is incrrrredible. I just want to eat it. Lush actually do a cookie recipe inspired by this scrub, so I don’t think I’m the only one that’s had the thought!
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
A newer favourite, but I feel like it’s a biggie. Plagued by the oily t-zone, baking is now something that I do most days. Pack that powder on gurrrl! The Laura Mercier one has lived up to reviews I’d read and really finishes off my makeup. The power itself is super fine and doesn’t cake up… Even if I do slap a little too much on. Love.
Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette
My most used eyeshadow palette this year. I’m really into these warm tones - I love how they’re natural but can add a little more colour. Sometimes I just think beige tones look slightly greyish on me, especially as they wear through the day. It’s one that you can get plenty of looks out of, without anything being too bold. 
NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick
No surprise with these. My ultimate with these though has to be Ruffle Trim, the one I regularly wear throughout the week. It’s just a good nude without being too nude… I feel like if you’re a lover of neutral lipsticks then you’ll get me.
Chanel Cream Blush (Cheeky)
An accidental favourite of favourites. Not that it isn’t lovely, but I really started to like this when it became a multi-use product. I regularly forget any sort of lip product in my gym makeup bag, so this now comes in as a handy replacement. It’s a pretty colour for both lips and cheeks, wearing as a matte finish. It’s one that I always take out with me for makeup pick me ups. 
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That Chanel blush looks so pretty and it's great being a multi-use product!

    Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of doing this 6 month update, so many products here I want to try. I used to use the Lush BIG Shampoo years ago and I loved it, definitely need to repurchase this!

    Just found your blog and I love it <3

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many things about BIG that I really need to give it a whirl! I also haven't tried Let The Good Times Roll. I have super sensitive skin and LUSH are pretty much the only brand I've tried that have never aggravated it, so this sounds like it could be fab for me!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Lush shampoo so much, I used it constantly last summer. I actually haven't used it in ages, you've just reminded me how much I love it. Must go and buy some more xx
    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a self-confessed Lush addict, I've never actually tried either of these! Will definitely pick them up on my next visit

    Tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely products !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so tempted to try the Big Lush Shampoo the description is getting me excited already. Lovely post.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig