body con dress
Hat - Local Market, Poncho - Local
Market, Dress - c/o Motel Rocks,
Bracelet - Born Nostalgic,
Socks - Topshop, Creepers - Ebay
I can't help but love body con dresses. I have way too many. They can look so great dressed up with heels for a night out but can also be cute with extra bits to make them more casual. I love the pattern on this beauty, it so looks hot with a (fake) tan! I'll be wearing this dress for girly nights, but I'm sure it'll be making numerous appearances with creepers/Docs/Converse :)
Today I've been out at Whitby being crazy. That's if crazy is having chips & fish and a wander along the sea front! Ha. I was hoping to find some cute gothy jewellery but there was nothing quite in my price range.. Wah!
It's the last few days to enter my giveaways, definitely get entering ;)
I can't help but love body con dresses. I have way too many. They can look so great dressed up with heels for a night out but can also be cute with extra bits to make them more casual. I love the pattern on this beauty, it so looks hot with a (fake) tan! I'll be wearing this dress for girly nights, but I'm sure it'll be making numerous appearances with creepers/Docs/Converse :)
Today I've been out at Whitby being crazy. That's if crazy is having chips & fish and a wander along the sea front! Ha. I was hoping to find some cute gothy jewellery but there was nothing quite in my price range.. Wah!
It's the last few days to enter my giveaways, definitely get entering ;)
x