fave nails & This.Is.What.I.Do


Above The Knuckle Rings - c/o This.Is.What.I.Do
£3 each or £7 for a set of 3.. bargain. 

I may or may not have got a little carried away with artsy photography in the garden haha. You might all be sick of seeing these nails but they are my all time faves. Whenever I want something nice but not too complicated this is what I go for. If nail art isn't your thing then Heather sells some beautiful designs that avoid all the faff! Check them out here.

When the loverrrly Kate asked me if I would like to try out some of her new above the knuckle rings I could not say no. I have followed her blog (and attempted many of her DIY’s) since way before I started blogging, so this was an extra special treat! Anyway, enough with the girl crushing. 

While my nails were semi-presentable I thought I'd take a few close ups, I think they're cute enough to deserve it. I love that they’re adjustable.. I have the hands of a 10 year old so this works out well for me. I didn’t intend to wear them all together but when I had them on I decided they look really pretty!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY