printed jacket & head chain
Head Chain - c/o Celliana, Jacket - c/o Motel Rocks, White Dress - Republic, Socks - Primark, Shoes - c/o OASAP
I'm pretty sure I've worn this
dress/top a fair few times on my blog. I just thought it went perfect with this
little jacket. Isn't the pattern cool? I think Motel Rocks always do well with
their patterns.. I've got my eye on all their new gothic printed goodies too! I
wore this jacket out with my disco pants & a crop top the other night and I
actually went out thinking I looked pretty smart for me! Always a good thing. I
will say that it seems like quite a small fitting.. if you're wanting to wear
layers underneath it then I'd opt for a size up.
My hair was looking rather flat &
boring so I jazzed it up with this rose gold head chain. Some of you old time readers may
remember me having a go at making one.. I've got to admit my DIY was not a
patch on this ha! It's not too flimsy & is well made (unlike mine!). It’s adjustable
too, so rounder headed ladies (i.e moi) are not excluded!
Right, I'm off to go bully Orange into giving me a lovely new phone. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
x