WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013

Real Techniques Duo Fibre Set, Estee Lauder Beautiful Fragrance Set, Chanel Bronze Universel, Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, Paul Arden Book, Victoria's Secret Lounge Set, Real Techniques Setting Brush, Tangle Teezer, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Estee Lauder Skincare Set, Pilgrim Jewellery Necklace

Some of you may have seen that I did the 'What I Got For Christmas' video on my channel, so apologies if this is a bit of a double up for anyone. I'm trying to keep things from clashing by having things just for my blog & other bits just for YouTube, but I thought those of you that hadn't seen might fancy a nosey at a few of the lovely treats I received this year. Plus, I don't expect everyone to want to listen to me ramble on about things (my Yorkshire accent isn't exactly a complete delight!). Personally, I've loved having a peek at what everyone else got for Crimble.. people have such thoughtful family/friends! I will be honest though, this sort of post makes me want to go shopping. Especially as lots of our presents will now be in the sales.. oh so tempting!

My Ma did amazing with presents as she always does, she knows me so well & this year got me some fab girly treats. I love that for a good while after Christmas you have all these lovely things to work through.. trying out new products, putting on new pyjamas & so on. Bath time is so much more fun during January don't you think?! Ha.

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY