BIKINI DAY ESSENTIALS

Flip Flops - Primark, Book - Collard Manson, Phone Holder (Poundland - could spend a day in that place), Bikini - c/o Triangl, Sarong - c/o Debenhams, Sunglasses - Primark, Argan Oil, Clip - Primark, Aloe Vera Vaseline

So I'm baaack! Yep, I'm into that horrendous week where you spend half your life saying 'this time last week I was...', y'know the thing. Anyway, less of the thoughts about last week's sunny trip - it's only making my fingers itch to pop on the Thomas Cook website & book myself a second jolly holly.

Over the next week or so I've got plenty of holiday outfits to post.. Hopefully people will be interested in seeing them?! To start off all this holiday stuff I thought I'd post my bikini day essentials. Me & my ma basically spent the week on the beach - chill time, book reading & topping up our tans. Lovely. Whenever I packed my beach bag up I made sure I included all these essentials - yep, I'm a Mary Poppins sort when it comes to lugging my life about. There's all the obvious stuff (a book, sunglasses, that sort of thing), but I always added a few extras. 

The sarong was a big must have - not quite brave enough to strut to the beach bar in just my bikini, plus it came in handy for covering up when I'd gone a little overboard on the tanning. Lobster springs to mind. The Argan Oil is another random bit - I kept slathering my hair in this for the day to give my hair a little TLC. My final random must have is that black phone pouch. I bought this in Poundland before my jols when I was having a 'tourist-y' moment.. it's completely naff but hugely handy if you're a complete klutz when it comes to electricals. It made sure I didn't lose the bloody thing or smash it to smithereens.. Who'da thought I'd end up talking about Poundland on here?!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY