JANUARY FAVOURITES
As happy as I am to see the back of January (post Christmas blues & all that), it is a month where I enjoy working my way through newly acquired products. From some lovely bits I had for Christmas, to others I treated myself to when I wasn't quite so skint from the festivities, I've had the month to gather things together for a favourites video. Makeup wise I've found a couple of products that have gone straight to the top of my 'love list'. Most of what I've included here are items I've picked up based on reviews - it's always nice when beauty products live up to expectations!
This is quite a chatty one, but sometimes it's nice to feel like you're having a bit of a natter! I love doing the short and sweet videos but when it's one where I'm talking I can end up with 30 minutes of video - although chances are 70% of it is me talking rubbish or where the camera is out of focus. Oh the joys of filming! Anyhoo, all product links are in the description as per! :)
x

