GIVING CLEANSING BALMS A GO

I’d been wanting to try out one of these cleansing balm thingymabobbies for ages, but as a creature of habit, I hadn’t got round to updating my skincare routine. When I heard about the Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm through the Debenhams Beauty Club I was super keen to give it a go – it’s an award winner designed for a deep cleanse, so my baby soft skin expectations were high.

I’ve had a few Elemis bits from Debenhams before, but never tried out any of their cleansers... As a loyal user of hot cloth options, I just hadn’t got round to trying something new. The product is a similar concept – you apply it all-over before wiping it off with the Elemis cloth that comes with the product. Compared with cream products I’ve used, the balm has a real luxurious feel. I love how it melts into the skin, easily removing even the thickest layers of mascara, yet still feeling gentle. I guess it’s the application of this stuff that has really got me hooked – it just feels like I’m giving my skin TLC, leaving my face squeaky clean at the end of it.

Making the most of the Debenhams Beauty Club is definitely worthwhile if you’re looking to update your skincare routine. I head in store to find all my brand favourites, as well as check out any new beauty exclusives that are available. My bank balance ain’t so happy about my never ending beauty wish list, but at least I can stock up on the beauty points while spending! I regularly end up with a bag of samples to get through after a trip to my local, but with blemish prone skin like mine I love being able to try things out first.

Have any of you guys tried this one out?! I’ll be updating my Snapchat (fashioninflux) with some more detail on it, so keep an eye out for that!

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY