25 October 2012

side split maxi skirt & new watch


 Hat - Market, Choker - DIY, Necklace - Market, Jumper - River Island, Bracelets - Gifts, Skirt - Topshop, Boots - Docs, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington


For some silly reason I thought I could get away with just a bit of lippy and foundation. Evidently, blonde-ish eyelashes are not a good look! I love getting all dolled up and looking my best, but sometimes it is just such an effort. At least it’s now the season to let the beauty regime relax a little.. Bye bye fake tan disasters.

I’m wearing a few new bits here. The jumper you may have seen in my birthday outfits post and the skirt is something I picked up over the weekend. I usually can’t stand Topshop.  Generally, I think it’s overpriced. Sometimes though, they do come up with the goodies (that I can actually afford!). This skirt was only £20, which I think I can cope with. I’ve been looking for a gothy number just like it for months.. happy bunny.

The last newbie is my beauuudiful watch from DanielWellington. I’m sure you’ve all seen these doing the rounds on blogs but aren’t they so pretty?! I’ve been wearing it with these cute bracelets a friend fetched me from Hong Kong.. I love a little wrist combo like this! 

  twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
 
 x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. absolutely L O V E that skirt, you rock ittttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I've been after that skirt for ages but they never have it in in my size ! Im the same with the make up, I think I look fine with just lipstick then I catch sight of myself in a shop window and get a shock ! You can pull it off though , so you're very lucky xx

    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same watch:)really amazing outfit!!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lovely!

    firstly-you look amazing! I think you're the trendiest little thing. I always love your looks and you rock a beanie with pizazz!
    That watch is wonderful-where can I get my hands on one? Love the oversized style.
    looking so beautiful,as ever x
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jumper! And the watch is cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore your skirt, I've been after a similar one

    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the lipstick and cut-outs you little beauty! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that skirt! minimal makeup really suits you! & that watch is soooooo nice! :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt, you look amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah love these watches! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style - it's such an inspiration to me! Your skirt is so gorgeous and I loove your hat xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. £20 is good for Topshop! :O Love this outfit, you look gorgeous as per xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agree with you on the Topshop front, but that skirt is a pretty sweet deal! You look effortlessly awesome as per love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so obsessed with the new watch. Love,love,love!

    Also loving the skirt. You're going to get so much wear out of it!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw this jumper inn River Island. Defiantly going to have to get it.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I really love the no-make-up look - there's something seriously cool about not wearing eyeliner or mascara. Sadly I can't pull it off like you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous watch! And I'm loving that jumper :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. That watch is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig