24 November 2012

black outfit & the cutest bag


Hat - Market, Top - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Skirt - Primark, Chain Ring - c/o La Moda, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington, Boots - Primark, Bag - c/o Brand Village

You’ve got to appreciate how cold I was taking these pictures. Really cold! I cannot cope with winter, it makes dressing up so boring. Obviously I would be wearing numerous snuggly jackets over the top of this outfit, but seeing me in the same coat and scarf in every post would be so dull. Ha. I need to put my camo jacket down & stop wearing it every day of my life.

I wanted to wear something all black so I could show off my crazy new bag. It might be a marmite sort of thing, but I think it’s too pretty for words! It's so detailed (the little lights & wheels are beyond cute) that it avoids being naff. I think I'm going to wear it with a plain LBD for a night out.. I love having one item that livens things up a bit!

Is anyone else starting to feel festive? I've been watching Christmas films & listening to Michael Buble's Crimble album all week. That man is a god. 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. cute bag, love the velvet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your bag is adorable and I've been getting well into the Christmas festivities myself ^.^

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I love the skirt! I'll be 100% getting ready for Christmas come tomorrow... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're absolutely stunning! Love your sense of style. Followed x

    Best,
    Ali
    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is very cute (:

    www.listentoponsss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love velvet on you! xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is amazing! I love statement pieces that make people take a double look.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fajnie wyglÄ…dasz :)

    Zapraszam do mnie na konkurs, do wygrania bony do takich sklepów jak : C&A, H&M, Reserved czy New Yorker :)
    fashion-style-viola.blogspot.com/2012/11/konkurs-wygraj-bon-na-zakupy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh such a cute bag! I used to have a corset one a few years back! Wheres your cardi from!? I MUST HAVE IT! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THAT BAG,also totally added you to my list of fave babes today! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the velvet skirt!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your lipstick colour. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. that bag is so cool!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing skirt :) cute bag too!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bag is crazily lovely! I've finally been able to purchase a high neck crop top because my 100 days no shopping is over. What do you do about bra straps?? Mine poke out the edge of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That skirt is just amazing, and yeah I'm so festive! Christmas is by far the best time of the year

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must be bladdy freezing! Aha
    The bag is really cute
    I can't feel christmassy just yet, not until I've finished all my assignments xD xx

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is the cutest thing ever, haha! Love your outfit as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. An outfit like that is surely worth being cold for! You look amazing. That bag is adorable and I love the belt/skirt combo! And I need to start feeling Christmasy myself but I've had too much work to do!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. This bag is adorable and you have the cutest blog!!
    I love your blog and am definitely following now :)
    Check out mine if you have a spare moment and if you like it, follow back??
    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk

    Andrea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute bag and cute girl! loving the velvet skirt. i can only imagine how cold you were standing outside like that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol.....

    Lydia you are looking so beautiful in black outfit..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so pretty in this black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are looking stunning in this outfit.. :) and yep thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig