velvet dress


Dress - c/o Oh My Love, Camo Jacket - Miss Selfridge, Fishnets - Primark, Flatforms - H&M, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington


Say hello to my post-spooky season dress. I know Halloween is all over with, but I just can’t help but dress like a grumpy little goth! I don’t think my miserable face is helping.. what is wrong with me?! In my defense  I think I could possibly had frostbite by the time I took these pictures. Ha. I seriously am in love with this dress. It’s velvet, short, and looks cool with fishnets. Perrrfect.

Sorry if my blog is kind of becoming 100 ways to style a camo jacket. I’m home (again) which means my wardrobe is limited (again). I wouldn’t have bothered wearing it but I didn’t want you all thinking I was actually considering risking pneumonia in just the dress!

I’ve got a few new goodies to show you soon. . they’ll probably feature in outfits or a mini haul, depending on if I buy anything else. I really shouldn’t, but I need gloves and scarves and snuggly things!

 twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux 

x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES